The first time I saw this place, I just stunned. Red leaves covered the surface, branches, trees and everything look like a dreamland. So we called it avatar world since it feels like being in Avatar world when you're in the middle of all this.
But not as hard to reach as in the movie, this breath taking view is only 5 minutes walking from your car drop off in Wosilimo Village, Wamena, Papua.
The beautiful red leaves scenery is right in front of Lokale Cave entrance. So it's beautiful inside and outside :)
Ah, don't let me write too much, here, enjoy the pictures..
|Am I the only one who think this is like a scene in Avatar?|
|Red leaves everywhere|
|inside Locale Cave, believed as one of the longest cave in the world.|
One more thing, don't, I meant never, never ever forget to take photos with this background! :)
|Wisnu, Laras, me and Ferry, strike a pose!|
@marischkaprue - never enough walking in her life.
- Akan jauh lebih menarik jika mengunjungi Wamena dan sekitarnya di saat Festival Lembah Baliem. Tahun ini Festival Lembah Baliem dilakukan di tanggal 12 Agustus - 15 Agustus 2013.
- It would be way more interesting to visit Wamena and Baliem during the Baliem Valley Festival. This year the festival will be held on 12 August until 15 August 2013.
- Pasir Putih, Snow White on Baliem Valley
- Telaga Biru, Dangerously Beautiful Blue Lake
- Wim Motok Mabel, Mumi Panglima Perang di Lembah Baliem